Wednesday 28 March 2012

I'm so excited..and I just can't hide it

Remember The Pointer Sisters? They sang the song "I'm so excited". If you grew up in the 70's, just like me, you are no stranger to the song and its singers. And it will bring smile to your lips.

I am so excited today. So excited that I just can't hide it! Guess what? My yellow hibiscus and yellow rose, which was badly infested with disease, bloomed this morning!! It was unbelievable, really. There were new shoots too growing from the dried almost barren like diseased parts. I just kept staring at it for a long moment and then said a little prayer of thanks to the Lord who made this miracle. SubhanAllah!

My garden has revived! I must say there's a lot more to be done to purify the air surrounding my garden. But for now lets enjoy these beautiful pictures I took this morning.

Simply beautiful pose 
Stigma is hidden


The yellow rose too made a brave bloom despite the mites attack. The flower size is smaller though. Its okay for now :)





The houris thank the Lord for this healing touch and look forward to more adventures in her tiny garden. And what do you know, the houris was dancing to the tune of Irene Cara's hit song in the 80's (again..!), "What a feeling".

4 comments:

  1. Ash, i cannot imagine how excited you are at that moment. But i‘m sure you feel so relief now. Whilst you have the chance to enjoy the bloomed flowers..enjoy it now as we do not know what would happen then :-).

    Regards,
    CIK ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cik Rose,
    Thank you so much for your comment. You are right. We never know what's gonna happen next. But I'm thankful that my garden is bursting with flowers again, it's a good sign. Don't you think so? By the way, you have a lovely name. Thanks for stopping by and have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, I think your fingers and thumbs are turning greener and greener...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaa..Ms Belle, you always have nice words for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely words...